This is to announce an online seminar series organized by the Beyond Spacetime project in conjunction with the Center for Philosophy of Science at the University of Pittsburgh, featuring talks by Francesca Vidotto, Lee Smolin, Chris Smeenk, Fay Dowker, Nick Huggett, and Christian Wüthrich on the intersection of quantum gravity and cosmology. More specifically, the program will be as follows:
- Feb 3: Nick Huggett, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Feb 10: Christian Wüthrich, University of Geneva
- Feb 17: Francesca Vidotto, Western University
- Feb 24: Lee Smolin, Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- March 3: Christopher Smeenk, Western University
- March 10: Fay Dowker, Imperial College London
For more information, including the zoom coordinates, please see https://www.centerphilsci.pitt.edu/cosmology-beyond-spacetime/ (and ignore the unrelated image on top!).
Please join us!